Our Idaho-enhanced concealed carry course is specifically designed to not only meet but exceed Idaho’s requirements to apply. Our entire curriculum is based on facts, evidence, and battle-tested techniques.
Enhanced Concealed carry
courses in meridian, idaho
Our certified USCCA instructors are held to the highest standards in the firearm instructor industry and are required to perform continuing education throughout the year.
We utilize our simulator to run scenarios, engage in dialogue, and give everyone a chance to work through judgment training. Each student also received a complimentary 30-minute session with us.
An applicant must:
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal resident;
- Not be a person who having been a citizen of the United States has renounced his or her citizenship;
- Demonstrate familiarity with the firearm through a course;
- Have resided in Idaho for at least 6 months;
- Not have been formally charged or adjudicated guilty in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year;
- Not have received a withheld judgment or suspended sentence for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year, unless the person has successfully completed probation;
- Not be a fugitive from justice;
- Not be an unlawful user of marijuana or any depressant, stimulant or narcotic drug, or any controlled substance as defined in 21 U.S.C. section 802;
- Not be currently suffering from or have been adjudicated as having suffered from any of the following conditions, based on substantial evidence:
- Lacking mental capacity as defined in section 18-210, Idaho Code;
- Mentally ill as defined in section 66-317, Idaho Code;
- Gravely disabled as defined in section 66-317, Idaho Code; or
- An incapacitated person as defined in section 15-5-101, Idaho Code.
- Not have been discharged from the armed forces under dishonorable conditions;
- Not have received a period of probation after having been adjudicated guilty of, or received a withheld judgment for, a misdemeanor offense that has as an element the intentional use, attempted use or threatened use of physical force against the person or property of another, unless the person has successfully completed probation;
- Not be the subject of a withheld judgment for a crime prohibiting a carry license; or released pending trial, appeal or sentencing for a crime prohibiting a carry license;
- Not be subject to a protection order issued under chapter 63, title 39, Idaho Code; and
- Meet federal law requirements.